International transportation of consolidated cargo means combining the cargo of individual customers for the purpose of minimizing transportation cost. Consolidation of various shipments of multiple shippers in one truck leads to lower transportation cost for the customer , making this type of transportation especially cost effective.
"Maximum Logistic Company" offers consolidated cargo services for general cargo from Europe with consolidation on the warehouses in Germany and Lithuania, as well as consolidated transportation from Russia. Our specialists will professionally arrange the whole process of cargo transportation, taking individual requirements of our customer into consideration.
By offering international consolidated transportation, we minimize the transportation cost for our clients. Our experienced experts in consolidated transportation ensure that you will enjoy high quality and efficient services.
Our Company offers the following services:
- Pickup of cargo all over Europe and Russia
- Correction and preparation of necessary documents
- Free storage at consolidation warehouses in Germany and Lithuania
- Export customs clearance and preparation of forwarding documents (CMR, TIR Carnet, ТТН, Invoice)
- Delivery to customs terminal in Kyrgyzstan
- Collection of additional permits and documents
- Import customs clearance
- Any combinations of cargo delivery under all INCOTERMS (from EXW to DDP)
- Cargo handling arrangements
- Tracking of cargo during the entire transportation and keeping the client informed
- Competitive pricing policy
- Reliable, consistent transit times
- Cargo insurance “against all risks”